Material: 45% Modal/45% Cotton/10% Lycra
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Colors: White and Royal Blue
Price: £ 18.00 (approx. $29.66 US)
Where can I buy them?: Alick Alexander
What I thought of the Alick Alexander String Tech Brief?
This week it’s time to review the String Tech Brief from Alick Alexander. Have I told you yet how much I love this brand? The String Tech is a very comfortable and stylish brief with Alick Alexander’s sexy SilverGrip waistband. The String Tech Brief comes in 2 colors which are white and royal blue.
The main feature of the String Tech Brief is the string in the front. It gives you the chance to tie them up and adds a very sexy design to these briefs.
I will add one word of warning!!! Be very careful tying them if they are already on and they tend to pinch your junk. OUCH!!! Otherwise they are very awesome.
Here are some of the highlights:
• Low cut sports brief, providing comfort and support.
• The White pair comes with the SilverGrip waistband with Royal Blue lettering. It also has a royal blue string in the front. The Royal Blue pair comes with the SilverGrip waistband with Royal Blue lettering and a white string in the front.
• Double layered front pouch - engineered for enhanced support & style.
• The ultimate fabric blend. 45% modal material, 45% cotton and 10% lycra. This gives you the comfort of cotton, the functionality of microfiber and the stretchiness of lycra.
• Available in sizes small, medium, large.
Overall the Alick Alexander String Tech Brief receives a 9.7 on the Fanatic Scale based on the following:
Fit: 10 (out of 10)
Style: 9.9 (out of 10)
Comfort: 9.1 (out of 10)
Material: 9.6 (out of 10)
Overall Rating: 9.7 (out of 10)